2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the program, but we also want to ensure our students have given the program a fair shot and have used their best effort to apply the methods and strategies. Please contact our support team within 30 days of your enrollment to qualify for a refund. We follow a ‘Do The Work’ Refund Policy which means you must include ALL required, completed coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include all required coursework by your 30th day, your refund will not be accepted. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Sakshi Dhamija Academy Pvt. Ltd.
We are about honesty, fairness, and customer satisfaction. We have no problem issuing a full refund if you’ve actually tried your best and done the work, but the course was not fitting for your business and/or business goals.
5.1 An example of a situation where we wouldn’t grant a refund is if a student doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t try at our courses, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success, and then asks for their money back. We also do not offer refunds for the following: (1) attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt-out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up for our program, (2) change of business direction after purchasing the course and/or (3) change of mood if the course do not fit your needs.
5.2. An example of a situation where we would give a refund is if you do the entire course, try your best, share with us what you learned, and then provide an objectively fair reason why you want your money back. This means we are expecting the following documents and tasks to completed:
- Proof of all worksheets being completed
- A link to your Instagram or Facebook handle proving that you have implemented the lessons accordingly and have made an effort of using our strategies with screenshots included
- Screenshots of the following:
- Proof of market research survey with at minimum 5 responses from a real audience
- An entire coaching offer outline created
- Proof of initiating requests and promotion for people to join your signature program
- Instagram stories or live video screenshots proving your attempts to cultivate and connect with an audience
- Proof of your webinar slide outline, registration page, social media launch promotion, and emails delivered to your list
- Proof of using our tools to validate a profitable niche
- Ideal audience profile created using our market research strategies and tools
- Proof of active participation, initiative, and responsiveness in voxer with Sakshi
- A progress rate of at least 80% within the Teachable member’s portal
- Screenshots and proof that you have made an effort to ask questions when experiencing challenges during the program
- A minimum one-page write up on the top 3 lessons you learned from the program and a fair reason of why you think the program didn’t work for you
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our course, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is the customer’s responsibility to carefully review our sales page and terms and conditions before purchasing, using, or accessing any of our products and Program. Please note, we do not offer partial refunds for our programs and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances
10. Payment Plans
If you opt for a payment plan, you will be responsible for paying the remaining invoices unless you obtain a refund through our Do The Work Refund Policy. By signing up for our payment plan, you agree to pay the entire balance owing of your payment plan. If you wish to pay off your remaining account balance in full, you can do so at any time, but to be eligible for our discounted pay-in-full price and bonus, you must email us within 30 days of enrolling. In the event that a payment is not made, Sakshi Dhamija will temporarily suspend access until the payment(s) is caught up. After three failed payments, you understand Sakshi Dhamija may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you. Please note, Sakshi Dhamija will not be held accountable for any foreign transaction fees charged by your bank.